The 25th Shanghai TV Festival (STVF) will be put on on June 10-14, 2019.
The 25th Shanghai TV Festival is now open for online media registration. For media personnel applicant for the 25th STVF, please download and install the “STVF” mobile APP (Download), visit www.stvf.com and enter the “Journalist Registration” column. Please fill in the application form accurately and submit certification materials as required. After registration approval, a confirmation letter will be sent to the email address in your registration information. On the designated date, please obtain the registered press card at the registration site in the main venue with the confirmation letter and ID card.
Registration site in the main venue: Introductory Hall, Shanghai Exhibition Center
Address: No. 1000, Central Yan’an Road, Shanghai
Registration time: June 9 - 14, 2019, 09:00 - 17:00
Registration materials: confirmation letter from the organizing committee, ID card or passport
Registration fee: none
1. The 25th STVF online registration time for media is from April 15 to June 2, 2019.
2. Please download and install the “STVF” mobile app. The organizing committee will verify registration, post information, send notifications and accept event registration through the app.
3. Please fill in the registration application form accurately, and upload the certification materials as required by the system, including the standard photo, the press card issued and annually approved by the competent national authority, and the recommendation letter issued and sealed by the unit. For websites and new media editors, please upload ID card and photocopy of the collective registration certificate documents issued by the unit, and indicate the name of the website and that of the new media.
4. For journalists from Hong Kong and Macao, China, please visit the website of Liaison Office of the Central People's Government in the Hong Kong S.A.R. http://www.locpg.hk/fuzn/2014-01/02/c_125948688.htm for relevant interview instructions.
For journalists from Taiwan, China, please visit the website of Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council PRC http://www.gwytb.gov.cn/qt/twjzcfzn_44073/201401/t20140114_5527819.htm for relevant interview instructions.
For foreign media personnel who apply to be the registered journalist at the 25th STVF visiting China temporarily, please visit the website of International Press Center of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China http://ipc.fmprc.gov.cn/chn/bszn/t715619.htm.
The above-mentioned media personnel applying for registration for the 25th STVF can also contact the STVF staff to handle relevant procedures, and we will try to provide services. Email address:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After the application materials have been approved, the organizing committee will send you an email confirmation letter; please print and keep well the confirmation letter, and complete the registration in the main venue at the scheduled time.
6. After submitting the registration form, if there are any personnel changes, please provide relevant certificate and explanation materials, and inform the organizing committee by email.
7. As the space is limited, the number of registered media personnel for the 25th STVF is as follows:
The maximum number of applicants for each newspaper, magazine, news agency, etc.: 2 journalists and 2 photojournalists.
The maximum number of registered journalists for each TV station, online media, and video websites: 4
The maximum number of applicants for each overseas newspaper, magazine, news agency, and online media: 1 journalist and 1 photojournalist.
If there are any special needs, please contact the Organizing Committee at email@example.com.
8. During the event, the organizing committee will provide lunch and dinner for registered journalists. Please pay the travel and accommodation expenses by yourselves.
9. For further information about Shanghai TV Festival, please log in the STVF mobile app, or visit the STVF official website www.stvf.com, the STVF Weibo official account, or the STVF WeChat official WeChat account (Account number: STVF inShanghai).
Thank you for your cooperation and support!
Press Center of the Organizing Committee, 25th STVF